Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, December 29

Minneapolis, MN Kid & Family Photographer { Matilda }

Next to my own kids, Matilda is one of my favorite little people. Her toothless grin & cheeks for days are just about the cutest thing ever. Not to mention her mama is pretty fabulous & dresses Miss M as a Baby GAP model. It's pretty damn cute. We met at the Walker which was the perfect place for Matilda's 6 month shoot. As people walked by she analyzed them & upon her discovery either smiled at them or turned away if she found them less than amusing. Girl has an old soul, I can tell. She makes amazing faces. Whether it is a smile, serious...or what I like to call her Pirate Face it was all pretty awesome. You can see her Pirate Face in one of the family pictures. I already decided that I will be printing that one out for my office. When I am ever feeling blue I will look at it & smile. I love her little personality! Picking out the pictures for the preview was so almost impossible. I wanted to post them all, but here are a small batch of my favorites!






0 comments:

Post a Comment