Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, December 12

Christmas Came Early

While I don't share too much of my personal pictures, I thought I would share these. My husband did an amazing job & he deserves credit for this!

Yesterday we were in the middle of what some are calling "Snowmageddon". Kyle had to work so I was stuck at home alone because the kids were at my moms house. I really wanted to go outside & take pictures but what is fun about doing that alone?! Nothing really. Kyle came home early to suprise me, and boy oh boy did he surprise me. He took me in the backyard to take a couple of pictures together. I didn't want to be out too long because I didn't realize just how cold it was plus I didn't want to wear a jacket for our pictures either. Us brave Minnesotan's right? Or just crazy as some say. I set to the self timer for 10 seconds & 9 pictures. We decided to just do two rounds of pictures & head in fast. The 1st round were a few of us looking at the camera enjoying the snow, the second round was supposed to be a kiss picture but it turned out to be not only that but Kyle getting down on one knee & giving me my Christmas present early. A diamond ring. OMG!

We have been married for almost 4 years. We didn't do the whole engagement thing. Our wedding was spur of the moment & was planned in only a few weeks. I had mentioned one day while watching a movie with Kyle how I wish that we had done just that the more traditional way. I thought it was so sweet that he remembered that! He also knows how much I love pictures & how I want everything documented. He really did a good job!!!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment