Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, October 29

Michael, Angel, Aaron & Camille

I know that when Angel books a shoot, it will be fun. It always is fun! I love to poke fun at Michael, and he pokes fun at me. I like to poke fun at Aaron, because he is a teenage boy. lol I love to spend time with my Angel & of course see the ever so adorable Camille. I love this family! Angel & I have become fast friends since she booked her first shoot with me back in March. I really feel like I have known her longer. We had already done 4 shoots together & it's only October! Love it!! Also, totally loving these images! Her family is hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment