Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, October 29

Dana & Leah - Seniors

It seems that this year is the year for all the "babies" I know to graduate high school. My mind is blown. 4 of the "babies" are no longer babies. First we had my cousin Ben, then my friend Cayla and now my cousins Dana & Leah. Twins. I remember when they were first born. These tiny little things. I remember begging my grandma to hold both of them & she made me sit in chair to do it. Now, they are no longer babies. They are all grown up & looking like women!! It's just boggles my mind!! Good luck in college ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment