Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, October 4

I love fall & babies!

Before I start blogging my bum off I wanted to share a few fall baby photos that I did recently! Fall & babies are just about my two favorite things in the whole wide world! I could spend all day everyday with babies.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are really an excellent childhood photographer, the pictures you have added in this post that have amazing look. The firs photograph with the pumpkins is looking incomparable. Thanks for sharing this great post.

framed wall art

Post a Comment