Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, October 5

Minneapolis, MN Family Photographer { The Ockwig Family }

On a very warm fall afternoon I met up with the Ockwig family for a huge family shoot. Some of you may recognize Emily for many shoots in the past. This is her husbands side of the family. As a gift for her MIL all the kids got together & bought her a session so she could have some professional family pictures taken. I had a great time. All the kids were just adorable & I gave many of them nicknames. I have a horrible memory when it comes to remembering names in a large setting. I am sure "Tie Boy" is loving his new nickname. hehe Thanks for the great session you guys!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment