Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, December 23

Minneapolis, MN Family Photographer { Anna, Kenny & Trey }

I have known Kenny for just about my entire life. When we were little we used to get into a lot of trouble. The one thing that always comes to mind is when we set the carpet on fire at my moms house & tried to hide it with Legos. Ooops! Well, now he is all grown up with a baby on the way & a fiance. It's hard to imagine him in this roll because even though I am all grown up myself, I still picture Kenny as a little kid. He may be an adult now, but he is still the same "kid" I remember! Can't wait to photograph their wedding in March & meet that sweet little baby girl! Anna is just GLOWING!!! She is one hot pregnant mama! And we can't forget out little man Trey!  He is so adorable & is going to make a great big brother!






0 comments:

Post a Comment