Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, October 29

Wyant Kids

I have always wanted 3 kids. 2 boys & a girl (although I'd be happy with another girl). After meeting & photographing these kids I knew I had to have 3. I left sweaty & exhausted but I laugh so much. These kids are so funny. They love each other so much. They totally reminded me of one of those commercials with the happy family with the crazy kids running around in the background. I love them! Alison is a saint though! Her youngest are twins! And Addy, girl is a handful! A handful of spunk! The last picture was their attempt at doing a jump shot. I am pretty much in love with it. Those kids...oh I just want to take them home!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment